Admission Policy and Procedure
- Application for admission into the desired class should be made in the prescribed application form attached with the prospectus issued by the College available on payment of Rs.200/-only.
- Completely filled up forms must be submitted to the office of the college within the stipulated date notified by the college.
- Candidates need to submit photocopies of their particulars with application form but they have to produce the original at the time of counseling and admission.
- The candidates must obtain money receipts from the office at the time of admission and keep it with him/her for future references.
THE PARTICULARS IN ORIGIN TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION & COUNSELLING : documents at the time of admission for verification:
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of the last Examination.
- HSLC Certificate for age verification.
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Registration Certificate of AHSEC/ G.U.
- Cast Certificate/ Gap Certificate/ Migration Certificate/ Disability Certificate. (If any)
- Certificates of Games, Sports, Cultural Activities. (District level or higher) (If any)
- Two copies of latest passport size photographs.
ELIGIBITY FOR ADMISSION :
- Right of admission is reserved by the college authority.
- Students are admitted strictly on merit basis.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST will be in accordance with the rules existing at the time of admission.
- Preference will be given to the students having high standard qualities of extra curricular activities and outstanding sportsman. The quota is limited.
- Seats remained vacant after fulfilling rules (ii) , (iii) and (iv) above will be filled by general category candidates.
- Students promoted to the next semester class are to get them admitted on the date (s) fixed by the college authority.
- Those students who failed in last year Final Examination of T.D.C 1st semester, have to take fresh admission and undergo studies as per new course of G.U. as prescribed for.
- T.D.C 1st year students who failed to the next higher classes may also apply for admission along with the fresh applications. However they will not get preferential treatment in respect of admission to the college.
- Students must attend his/her classes of all subjects regularly. Failing of which will debarred him/her to sit in the examinations.
- Continuous absence of 15 days in a class is enough for cancellation of his/her admission.